Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Keeping me busy lately...

As you probably know....I'm a workaholic.  I wanted to share some of the projects that I've worked on lately.  Hope you like them!

First - is a music video for the 2014 Coronado Softball team.  They did all of the hard work by doing all the shooting.  I just put it all together, but I had fun doing it.  Take a look....  

Best of luck to the Lady Mustangs as they continue in the playoffs!  


Sometimes the stories that I just stumble into turn out to be the best!  I was at Waters Elementary shooting something for another show.  Turns out it was 80's day in celebration of the school's 30th anniversary!  The story tuned out pretty cute, I thought.....


This was one of the bigger projects that I've worked on.  The Junior League of Lubbock celebrated their 60th anniversary this year, and I had the opportunity to put together this video for them.  Be careful, this one is longer....




<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment